How to find any lost super
Explore your records for an annual statement from your other super fund(s).
If you are unsuccessful, the next stop is myGov.gov.au. It is free and available 24 hours a day. You will need your tax file number (TFN).
- Create a myGov account at myGov.gov.au, then link the ATO to your account.
- If you already have a myGov account, just log in and click on the ATO section.
- Go to the 'Super' tab. In this section, you can: see details of all your super accounts, including any you have forgotten about.
Or, your super may have been transferred into an Eligible Rollover Fund (ERF). Search the following links for your lost super, or call them direct. Try them all:
- AusFund Australia’s Unclaimed Super Fund 1300 361 798
- ERF Supertrace 1300 788 750
- AMP ERF 1300 158 587
- Australian Eligible Rollover Fund 1800 677 424
- National Preservation Trust 1800 331 210
Ask previous employers which fund they paid your super into.
Search the State Lost Monies registers and ASIC.
NSW – NSW Office of State Revenue - Unclaimed Monies Search
QLD – The Public Trustee of QLD - Unclaimed Monies Search
VIC – The State Revenue Office Victoria - Unclaimed Monies Search
WA – The Public Trustee of Western Australia - Unclaimed Monies Search
ACT - The Public Trustee for the Australian Capital Territory - Unclaimed Monies Search
TAS – Tasmanian Deprtment of Treasury and Finance - Unclaimed Monies Search
SA - SA Department of Treasury & Finance (08) 8226 3601
ASIC – Australian Securities and Investments Commission ASIC - Unclaimed Monies Search