Becoming a legalsuper member is easy. The best way to join is to select Join online on the right hand side of this page and follow the instructions. You can also download a copy of the legalsuper Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and get an overview of the super fund for Australia's legal community.
legalsuper is an industry superannuation fund that manages more than $2.8 billion in savings for the legal profession. It has delivered strong returns since 1989. Find out more.
legalsuper is an industry fund
That means legalsuper returns all profits to members.
Benefits and choices
- 13 investment choices, including a Direct Investment Option (DIO) that gives you access to S&P/ASX300 listed shares, a range of term deposits, Exchange-traded Funds and Listed Investment Companies.
- a cap on fees for members with a balance of more than $350,000
- two pension options: Retirement and Transition to Retirement
- outstanding default insurance for Death & Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD)*, plus optional Salary Continuance
- personal financial advice available on a range of superannuation topics
- workplace seminars
- online access to your account
- access to discounted health insurance discount from nib
Learn about legalsuper, its heritage and some of the reasons why our members have found legalsuper to be the best super fund choice for them.