Thursday 22 June 2023
Make any contributions to legalsuper before 5pm on Thursday 22 June 2023 to ensure we have time to receive, process, and allocate your payment before the end of the financial year.
All payments received by legalsuper after 5pm on Friday 30 June 2023, will be allocated to the 2023/24 financial year. We are unable to backdate payments.
Don't leave it until the last minute
The end of the financial year is a particularly busy time. Payments may take up to five business days to be allocated to the relevant member accounts. They will be made effective from the date they are first received by legalsuper.
We recommend that payments are made before 5pm on Thursday 23 June 2023 to allow us time to receive, process, and allocate your payment before the end of the financial year - 5pm on Friday 30 June 2023.
- An EFT payment is made on Monday 26 June 2023
- The payment is received by legalsuper on Tuesday 27 June 2023
- The payment is allocated to the legalsuper member's account on Monday 3 July 2023 (and will not appear in the member's account until this date)
- Once allocated, the payment is made effective as at Tuesday 27 June 2023, as this is the ‘received by legalsuper’ date.
Note: EFT payments made without the correct employer reference number may take longer to allocate and may require further supporting information.
We're here to help
We're here to help. You can book an in-person, phone or video meeting with your local legalsuper Client Service Manager to discuss how you can ensure everything is put in place ahead of the end of financial year deadlines.
Our team can help you with:
- setting up payments through a Clearing House;
- streamline your payments;
- understand your obligations;
- educate your staff about optimising their super, and more.