The end of the financial year is a particularly busy time, payments may take up to five business days to be allocated to the relevant accounts and will be made effective from the date they are first received by legalsuper.
23 June 2020
Make any contributions to legalsuper by 5pm on 23 June 2020 to ensure we have time to receive, process and allocate your payment before 5pm on Tuesday 30 June.
All payments received by legalsuper after 5pm on Tuesday 30 June 2020, will be allocated to the 2020/21 financial year. We are unable to backdate payments.
Don't leave it 'til the last minute
The end of the financial year is a busy time, we often see slower than usual bank processing times. We recommend that payments are made by 5pm on Tuesday 23 June 2020 to allow us time to receive, process and allocate your payment before the end of the financial year - 5pm on Tuesday 30 June 2020.
- An EFT payment is made on Tuesday 23 June 2020
- The payment is received by legalsuper on Monday 29 June 2020
- The payment is allocated to the legalsuper member's account on Thursday 2 July 2020 (and will not appear in the member's account until this date)
- Once allocated, the payment is made effective as at Monday 29 June 2020, as this is the ‘received by legalsuper’ date.
Note: BPAY and EFT payments do not require manual allocation. EFT payments made without the correct employer reference number may take longer to allocate.
We're still here to help
Although we can't meet with you in-person, we're still here to help. You can book in a phone or video consultation with your local legalsuper Client Service Manager for complimentary, personal help to get everything arranged ahead of the new financial year.
Our team can help you with:
- setting up payments through a clearinghouse;
- streamline your payments;
- understand your obligations;
- educate your staff about optimising their super, and more.
Send us a message if you'd like to make an appointmentSend us a message