Services for members at risk
Here at legalsuper, we know that mental health issues are common in the high-stakes, competitive industry that is the legal profession.
Mental health, physical health and financial burden are just a few factors that can put a member at risk. Other factors include language barriers, domestic violence, Covid-19, natural disasters and crises. At legalsuper, we are ready to do everything we can to support members at risk.
Below you will find links to various pages where we outline how we can help with different circumstances.
- Accessing support
- Mental Health
- Domestic violence
- Hearing disability
- Language assistance
- Financial Hardship & Wellbeing, COVID-19 and Early Super Access
- Making an Insurance Claim
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
1. Did you know that 1 in 6 Australians have a disability? (source).
2. One in five (20%) Australians aged 16-85 experience a mental illness in any year (source)
3. In Australia, Lawyers consistently rate in the top two occupations with the highest prevalence of mental health problems (source)