Making super payments
Paying contributions is quick and easy. Once you’ve registered with us, all you need to do is log in, choose your preferred contribution method and start making payments online.
Electronic employer contribution reporting and electronic contribution payment is now compulsory for all employers.
The legalsuper administration system is fully compliant with the requirements. You can make contributions using EmployerOnline or via a clearing house.
The legalsuper USI (unique superannuation identifier) is LIS0100AU.
A clearing house lets you submit all your superannuation contributions in one payment batch. With legalsuper you can submit your contribution information and payment instructions online. These instructions are collated and one deduction is made from your nominated bank account. Through SCH Online, legalsuper then distributes the information and the money to the various funds as chosen by your staff.
Why would you use a clearing house service?
- To help meet your employer superannuation obligations under the SuperStream reforms.
- Simplify your contribution process by making just the one payment to multiple funds - you make one secure electronic transaction and SCH Online distributes the contributions to your employees’ nominated funds.
- Using a clearing house service can minimise the time and paperwork involved in paying contributions to numerous funds.
- You can obtain a record of your contribution history whenever you need it.
- Find out more about how this service works.
- Read the 'SCH online Product Disclosure Statement' (PDS) (below).
- Contact SCH Online on 1300 855 935.
- Speak to a legalsuper client service manager
- View our 'Super Clearing House online user guide' for assistance setting up and using SCH Online (below).
The Superannuation Clearing House Pty Limited (SCH Online), not Legal Super Pty Ltd, provides these clearing house services. You should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) from SCH Online before accessing any services provided by SCH Online. As described in the PDS, contributions made via SCH Online may take additional time to reach the destination fund. Charges may apply. You should consider seeking independent advice before deciding to access these services to determine if they are suitable for your particular circumstances. Legal Super Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused by the product provided by SCH Online. Legal Super Pty Ltd does not receive any commissions for promoting SCH Online products or when a Legal Super Pty Ltd member uses a SCH Online product. SCH Online integrates fully with legalsuper EmployerAccess, so it’s easy to make super contributions and manage employee details.