Request a workplace visit
Our national team can give you practical assistance regarding all things super, and we can educate and inspire your employees to make informed decisions for their futures.
Super admin can be challenging, no matter the size of your business. Get a head start and a helping hand from our national Client Service team. They can assist with:
- keeping up to date with changes to super;
- managing new team members;
- understanding your responsibilities;
- streamlining your super payments;
- setting up and using a clearing house; and
- education about all things super, and more.
Request a workplace visit to talk to our Client Service team about all things super.
For your employees
We can tailor our super education seminars to meet the needs of your team. We can cover a range of topics, and meet with your staff one on one after a seminar to help them with their own account.
Discussion topics can include:
- understanding the choices within your super fund;
- how much super you may need at retirement;
- recent legislative changes to super;
- the different contribution methods to build up your super (such as salary sacrifice);
- how to consolidate multiple super accounts;
- how to find lost super;
- understanding the differences between investment options;
- tax effective options for those retiring or considering a transition to retirement strategy; and
- insurance options within your super fund.