We understand that everyone is different which is why legalsuper offers a range of retirement income products that can be structured to help provide you with the level of income you need to suit your lifestyle needs.
There are four retirement income products to choose from:
Available to members that are aged 56 to 65 and want to access
their super while still working. You can receive up to 10% of your
super savings per year as an income
Provides regular pension payments and the option to receive lump sum payments for members that are no longer working or are eligible to access their super.
For members aged 60 or over that are looking to convert their super into a guaranteed income for a set period of time.
For members aged 60 or over that are looking to convert their super into a guaranteed income for the rest of their life.
As part of your legalsuper membership, you have access to independent qualified financial advisers that can give you comprehensive advice about any of your financial matters.
Additionally, the legalsuper Client Service Team are also qualified to provide members with factual information and/or general advice about the following matters:
- How super works
- How to join the Fund
- How to find lost super
- How to consolidate multiple super accounts
- The different contribution options available to build up your super
- The Fund’s investment options
- The Fund’s insurance options
- How to make a beneficiary nomination
- Your options when considering retirement
- Benefit quotes and account balances
- Other general superannuation matters.
To find out more about legalsuper’s advice services, click here.