Recent and historical investment performance for legalsuper's Pension account.
Super is a long-term investment. When comparing investment options, it’s a good idea to consider returns over the long term, taking into account how long your money is likely to be invested.
legalsuper is an industry super fund, which means we're run only to benefit members. We don't pay commissions or dividends to agents or shareholders.
- The performance shown on this page is net of all tax and fees, except the weekly $1.30 administration fee.
- These returns are not adjusted for the affect of any fee capping arrangement.
- Generally, the higher an investment’s potential return, the greater the risk associated with that investment.
- Investment returns are not guaranteed.
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- The MySuper Balanced option is available only for Employer-sponsored members.
Interactive performance chart
This interactive tool allows you to compare the historical performance of our investment options, and view what this means in dollar terms.
Edit the investment value, the date range and select different investment options to see market fluctuations and long-term growth.
Disclaimers & Assumptions
All investment performance and unit pricing is net of tax and fees, except the weekly $1.30 administration fee.
Returns have not been adjusted for the affect of any fee capping arrangement. Generally, the higher an investment’s potential return, the greater the risk associated with that investment. Investment returns are not guaranteed, and past performance is not a guide to future performance. The MySuper Balanced option is only available to Employer-sponsored members.
This information on this website is general information and does not take into account your specific financial situation, objectives or needs. You should obtain and read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) relevant to your account type, found here.
You should consider obtaining personal advice from a licensed financial adviser before making any decision based on matters included on this website.
To view your own investment option, and your personal investment returns, log in to MemberAccess. For more information about unit pricing, and investment returns are applied to your account, refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.