Changing pension payments
Changing your pension payment is easy. If you have a legalsuper pension, you can change the amount and frequency of your pension payments when you need to.
No matter which legalsuper pension you choose, you will receive your income payments by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to your bank, building society or credit union account. You can change the amount, frequency or banking details throughout the year to meet your needs. You are not locked in to any payment amount or frequency.
You can choose to receive your payments:
• fortnightly (paid according to the schedule below)
• monthly (paid on the 28th of each month)
• quarterly (paid on the 28th of each quarter - March, June, September & December)
• half-yearly (paid on the 28th of the relevant month – paid in June & December unless otherwise specified) or,
• yearly (paid on the 28th of June, unless otherwise specified). Quarterly payments are paid in March, June, September and December.
|July||6th, 20th||January||4th, 18th|
|August||3rd, 17th, 31st||February||1st, 15th|
|September||14th, 28th||March||1st, 15th, 29th|
|October||12th, 26th||April||12th, 26th|
|November||9th, 23rd||May||10th, 24th|
|December||7th, 21st||June||7th, 21st|
Changing the amount & frequency of payments
If you wish to change your payment frequency or amount, you can do so by logging into MemberAccess
By completing a Pension change details form:
Updating your banking details
If you need to update your banking details please complete the above Pension change details form.