How to join legalsuper, or if you're already a member - arrange for your employer to pay your super to your legalsuper account.
If you're not yet a member
If you're not a legalsuper member and would like to join, you can create an account online, or send us a completed application form via mail or email.
It takes about 5 minutes, and we'll ask you for the following information:
- Personal details (name, date of birth and contact details)
- Employment status
- Tax File Number
- Investment selection (you can update this information once your account is created)
If you're already a member
You're with a specialised super fund with a wealth of experience supporting those in the legal industry. By providing information about your account to your employer, they'll be able to pay to your legalsuper account.
Complete and return this form to your employer, and they will have everything they need to start paying your super to your legalsuper account.Choice of Fund form (76.29 KB)
If your employer has given you forms to complete, you may need the following details:
- Fund name: legalsuper
- Fund ABN: 60 346 078 879
- Fund address: legalsuper, locked bag 5081, Parramatta, NSW 2124
- Fund phone: 1800 060 312
- Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI): LIS0100AU
They might also ask for a Letter of Compliance which confirms that:
- we are a complying super fund
- we will accept contributions from your employer; and
- has been signed by the Trustee.