Supporting women to grow their super
Helpful ways you can become more confident and informed about your super.
Everyone deserves financial security in retirement
Unfortunately, women's super balances fall short of men’s super balances in Australia. With 70% female membership, and our members coming from every facet of the law, legalsuper is committed to doing more to help all of our members achieve financial literacy, confidence and the best possible outcome for their retirement.
At a time when many companies are reducing or removing opportunities to speak to someone in person, legalsuper is committed to offering just that, to each and every one of our members. It’s why we have one of the largest in-person support teams per member of any super fund in Australia.
Create a better tomorrow
Making time to invest in yourself could be the most rewarding and empowering decision you make. Below are some helpful ways you can become more confident and informed about your super.
- Get online. Regularly check how your super is tracking with online access to your account
- Dedicate time. Check what you need and if you’re on track for a comfortable retirement
- Be prepared. Life can be full of unexpected surprises. Check you have the right amount of insurance cover for you and your family
The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll feel more in control.
Online tools to plan for the future
Explore options to grow your super
Our growing your super hub can help you understand ways to top up your super including:
- spouse contributions if you have a spouse who can contribute to your super for you
- government co-contributions if you are an eligible low income or part time worker
Our when life changes hub provides information and general advice about super related topics on:
- career breaks
- marriage & family
Enquiring Minds content hub
We’re more than just a high performing industry fund, we know and care about the issues that are important to our members. Our Enquiring Minds content hub takes on the big topics in law including stories and tips for all stages of work, life and financial wellbeing in the law.
Prefer to speak to someone?
As a legalsuper member, you have complimentary access to a dedicated Client Service Manager in your region, that you can speak with in person or over the phone. A Client Service Manager can help with:
- maximising your super savings
- finding lost super and consolidating other super accounts
- your insurance options
- retirement planning strategies
To arrange an appointment with a Client Service Manager near you, contact us on 1800 060 312 between 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday to Friday AEST.