The management team oversees the operations of legalsuper, monitors its service providers and advises and supports the Board and its Committees.
Andrew was appointed in January 2003. He reports directly to the Board and has more than 25 years of superannuation industry experience.
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Melbourne
- Professional Year - Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Diploma of Superannuation Management - Macquarie University
- Financial Planning Proper Authority Course - Securities Institute/Institute of Chartered Accountants
Qualifying as a Chartered Accountant while working with Arthur Andersen, Andrew has broad experience across the superannuation industry with fund administrators, investment managers, custodians and other superannuation funds.
Andrew is a member of the Policy Committee and Member Services Committee of the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees. He is also a former Director of the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees and former member of the Victorian Executive of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia.
He regularly presents at superannuation industry conferences and writes regular superannuation columns for law society journals.
David was appointed in November 2006. He reports to the Chief Executive and is responsible for managing operations and member services. He has more than 19 years of superannuation experience.
- Diploma of Financial Planning - Deakin University/Financial Planning Association
- Certified Financial Planner Education Program - Deakin University/Financial Planning Association
- Certificate of Superannuation Management - Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia
- Master of Business Administration - Deakin University
David’s financial services career commenced as a financial adviser at Westpac Bank. David then worked for six years with VicSuper in a range of advisory and management roles before joining legalsuper.
Edward was appointed in July 2015. He reports directly to the Chief Executive and is responsible for managing investments. He has more than 25 years of investment management and advisory experience.
•Bachelor of Science - Auckland University, New Zealand
•Diploma of Business Studies, Financial Planning - Massey University, New Zealand
•Master of Business Administration (Distinction) - Waikato University, New Zealand
•Diploma of Teaching - Auckland College of Education, New Zealand
Edward began his career as an actuarial analyst and graduated to a variety of invesment management and advisory roles in New Zealand. He moved to Australia to work for the Victorian Funds Management Corporation in 2007. He has worked as a senior asset consultant for Frontier Investment Consulting and was Head of Portfolio Management with Australian Unity before joining legalsuper.
Patsy was appointed in August 2016. She reports to the Chief Executive and is responsible for overseeing member experience. She has more than 20 years of experience in member experience, marketing and digital strategies in the financial services industry.
• BSc Computer Science with First Class Honours - University of Westminster, London
• Certificate in Customer Focused Innovation - Stanford Graduate School of Management, California
Patsy began her career in financial services marketing and communications in London in 1997. She spent 9 years in communications roles with global investments banking groups including Credit Suisse, JPMorgan and Societe Generale. Since returning to Australia in 2006, Patsy has managed marketing, customer experience and digital teams in the funds management and superannuation industry.
Kaye was appointed in January 2017. She reports to the Chief Executive and is responsible for monitoring, managing and reporting in respect of regulatory and compliance requirements. She has more than 25 years of experience in the superannuation industry.
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) - RMIT
- Graduate Diploma Applied Corporate Governance – Governance Institute Australia
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Associate member – CPA & Governance Institute Australia
- Fellow - Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia
Kaye commenced her career at the Insurance and Superannuation Commission (now APRA). She has since gained broad experience in the superannuation industry including Associate Director in the superannuation audit and advisory team with KPMG, and leading roles in governance, risk and compliance with Mercer, VicSuper and the Australian Reirement Fund (now AustralianSuper) before joining legalsuper in 2017.