Retirement income strategy
The retirement income strategy provides a summary of our strategy, which we hope will assist our members in making informed decisions about their retirement.
At legalsuper, we understand the importance of providing our members with clear and concise guidance as they prepare for retirement.
This page provides a summary of our strategy, which we hope will assist our members in making informed decisions about their retirement.
Our strategy outlines our approach to helping you achieve and maintain a balance between three key objectives:
- Maximising your retirement income
- Manage risk to achieve income stability and sustainability
- Flexible access to funds in retirement
Retirement income strategy document
Need more information or support?
We offer a range of resources to help you plan for retirement and make informed decisions about your super:
- Financial and super-related content including webinars and infographics available on our website;
- Phone and email support for general advice and guidance;
- Retirement projection tools and calculators that project future income levels, account balance, likely Age pension eligibility and life expectancy probabilities.
- Seminars and online information including strategies to increase superannuation account balances, budgeting, planning for retirement and Transition to Retirement (TTR) information including case studies;
- Our Client Service Managers provide factual information, general advice or a Statement of Advice (SoA) on the TTR product and conduct both virtual and in person meetings;
- Members can access AdvisorOnline through our MemberAccess portal which provides advice to help budget, set income goals and create a plan to achieve the income they require in retirement.